sábado, 23 de junio de 2012


The night shines, it’s getting hot on my shoulders. I don’t mind, this time it doesn’t matter 'cause your friends, they look good but you look better. Don’t you know all night I’ve been waiting for a boy like you to come around. Under the lights tonight, turned around, and you stole my heart. Just one look & I saw your face, fell in love, take a minute boy, steal my heart tonight. Just one look, I’m waiting for a boy like you. I’m weaker, my worlds fall and they hit the ground. All life come on here, don’t you fail me now. I start to say I think I love you but I make no sound. There is no other place that I would rather be, right here with you tonight as we lay on the ground I put my head on your chest & we can stay here tonight. There's so much  I wanna say.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario