viernes, 10 de septiembre de 2010



It's not easy, I just can't imagine how far now you are, how much I broke your heart, but you have to know that you aren't the only one who is crying. I really love you, and you  know it, you have that feeling that I broke up with you because I'm in love with other, YOU have to know, that my love for you has never changed, I love other friends, but NOW, i want to have you as a friend, to tell you all about me, you have a golden heart and I can't be more happy for had you,  but now it's time to say goodbye and hope you have a good life, you have to find someone who is closer than you think, maybe is your neighbour and you don't know her, I didn't want to tell you to find to someone who REALLY love you, because I REALLY LOVED YOU, with all my heart, I was maybe in Mars, waiting to back home and go to the computer and see you there, a relationship with distance doesn't work, I though it was easy, but now I see it's harder than we think, you understood me, you said it was okey when I knew it was a lie, I can't stop thinking about how this is going, I don't wanna lose you but I have to try something different, thanks for being the only one, thanks for make me feel beautiful, lovely, adorable, thanks for everything, and sorry for being such a stupid, and it's nice to know that you were there, thanks for acting like you cared and making me feel like I was the only one, It's nice to know we had it all, thanks for watching as I fall, letting me know we were done.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario