miércoles, 21 de julio de 2010

Now you see, I can’t explain my love to Miley Cyrus, YES, I’m fucking obsessed with this girl, this woman, this person, I love her music, I love her films, I love all about her, she’s my role model, and I don’t care what people say about her, I love her so much, and NOTHING won’t change that image from my mind, I took her, I chose her, I’m so so so so proud of what she has done. She is so funny, gorgeous, divine, beautiful, pretty, talented, she has a beautiful angelical voice, I know all the letters from her songs, I know how difficult is for she, being famous, being followed everywhere she goes, she’s strong, stronger than you think, you can say BAD BAD BAD really BAD things about her, and she don’t care, she won’t give up, never, I never be disappointed, I will be here for her EVERY MOMENT of this life, because I love her, and I don’t care if this sounds ridiculous for you, She learned me to never listen to the bad things you say, whatever, maybe I don’t know her, face to face, but I know her enough to say what’s real, or what’s false, I don’t care, repeat, I don’t care if I don’t know her face to face, I’m so proud of Miley, distance won’t dissapear my love, my love to her. Miley Ray Cyrus ROCKS, and yes, I don’t care if it bothers you

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario